First Impression Specialist (FIS)
In this position you will be the first point of contact for this location. You will welcome and greet people who visit the showroom. You will answer and redirect phone calls. Other duties include offering administrative support across the organization, entering information into a database program, purchasing of office supplies, distributing mail/deliveries, copying, filing and other miscellaneous office duties.
- Prior experience as a front office representative or similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite & Sales Force or similar data base program
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (printers, copiers, phones)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and good organizational skills