In many ways, a fireplace can be the focal point of any room, particularly one where people sit to converse. It can also be the base for elegant design. Our Woodbury client didn’t want just any living room wall. We were able to complement one element after another from the marble tile growing from the fireplace to the enameled paneling weaving its way through the shelves and surrounding the television. The X mullion pattern on the cabinets topped it off, resulting in a room you never want to leave.
Living Room Fireplace
- 2-story paneled fireplace
- Classic, elegant designed enameled paneling at the upper mantle
- Marble tile surrounding firebox (fireplace)
- Fireplace sconces
2 fireplace walls, 1 home
- Two fireplace walls integrated to deliver the ambiance the client desire for each space
- A grand, elegant fireplace wall creates a main-level statement, while the lower level fireplace wall reflects a cozy, relaxed look
I was most satisfied with the quality of craftsmanship. Everyone was very professional and easy to work with.
Get In Touch
Get in touch with our team and we’ll get back to you soon.