Interior Transformation in the East Metro
Creating the Perfect Home Ambiance
This late 1990s home has been lovingly taken care of over the years — however, the homeowners knew it needed an update. To work with the original maple-stained millwork on the home, we selected flooring and finishes that complement the original while offering an updated look.
Custom Design Touches in the Kitchen
- The original triangular-shaped island was redesigned to a large 9’ rectangular island with additional storage across the back and four stools for seating.
- We created a two-toned kitchen that features a latte-colored perimeter with a Knotty Alder stained center island.
- The hood is a custom design with shiplap matching the island and the floating shelves at the bar.
Spa-Like Bathroom Upgrades
- This space features stained Knotty Alder cabinets along with durable quartz countertops.
- We installed a luxurious and spacious shower with bench seating and a freestanding tub.
- The color palette in this space creates an organic feel, with wood tones and stone combinations.
A New Interior Look and Feel
This Woodbury home was only a few decades old, but the owners knew that an Ispiri renovation would transform its aesthetic appeal and ambiance. The goal was to choose features that would make the largest interior design impact. Color was a primary consideration for this project. On the main level, we replaced the flooring with an engineered wide-plank Baroque Oak surface that added warmth and created a more inviting home atmosphere. The upgraded kitchen’s new paint and stained island provides a tasteful new look for the space. Altogether, the home incorporated a wide range of new features that made a big difference in the lives of the homeowners.
Start Planning Your Dream Home
Get in touch with our team to see how we can help with your home renovation.