Two-Story Living Room with Fireplace Design
In many ways, a fireplace can be the focal point of any room, particularly one where people sit to converse. It can also be the base for elegant design. Our Woodbury, Minnesota client didn’t want just any living room wall. We were able to complement one element after another from the marble tile growing from the fireplace to the feature wall, with enameled paneling weaving its way through the shelves and surrounding the television. The X Mullion pattern on the cabinets topped it off, resulting in a room you never want to leave.
Two-Story Living Room With Fireplace
- Two-story paneled fireplace
- Classic, elegant designed enameled paneling at the upper mantle
- Marble tile surrounding firebox (fireplace)
- Fireplace sconces
Two Fireplace Walls, One Home
- Two fireplace walls integrated with the two-story living room to deliver the ambiance the client desired for each space
- With the two-story living room, a grand, elegant fireplace wall creates a main-level statement, while the lower-level fireplace wall reflects a cozy, relaxed look
Get In Touch
Get in touch with our team and we’ll get back to you soon.